The HomeWorx HW-150PVR digital converter box is an ideal companion for your analog TV. It can convert over-the-air ATSC digital TV signals to your analog or digital TV, so you can enjoy your favourite shows. Use the recording function to record your favourite programs to your own external hard drive so you never miss an episode again. The built in media player can playback recordings and other audio and video files from USB drives.
- Converts digital ATSC television signals to your analog or digital TV or monitor
- Recording function lets you record in real time or schedule recordings onto a hard drive (sold parately)
- USB multimedia player supports a USB flash drive up to 64GB and external hard drive up to 2TB (both sold separately)
- Analog pass-through lets you watch both digital and analog TV
- Favorite channel list makes it easy to find your most-watched channels
- Parental control function helps keep your kids safe from inappropriate content
- Auto tuning automatically scans for digital TV channels
- Auto, 16:9 pillar box, 16:9 pan G scan, 4:3 letter box, 4:3 pan G scan, 4:3 full, 16:9 wide screen
- Closed captioning lets you add captions to what you’re watching
- HDMI 1080P output, component output, composite output and coaxial output
- Timing start-up and shutdown
- RF OUT, Coaxial Digital Audio Output; HDMI Output; L-Audio-R; Y/Pb/Pr Component Video Output; Composite Audio/Video
Please Note: This product does NOT work with TIVO and Cable Company such as Rogers Cable, Bell Canada, Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Shaw Cable, etc. In general, this product does NOT work with encrypted cable signal. This Box is NOT a replacement of a cable company’s box.