All orders are processed through Moneris API. TechVision does not retain any credit card information on file.
When you place an order via our website, your credit card information is passed securely to Moneris for processing.
How it works:
- Cardholder visits TechVision, selects items and checks out.
- Cardholder selects a method of payment.
- Cardholder enters payment information and clicks submit.
- Cardholder details are sent through the Moneris gateway to the card associations for authorization.
- The message will travel through MasterCard or Visa’s data processing networks. The card number and expiry date is sent through the corresponding network to the cardholder’s issuing bank.
- The cardholder’s bank reviews the authorization request and sends the authorization response.
- Moneris (Moneris Gateway) returns the response to TechVision to display the final receipt.
- Cardholder receives confirmation of order via SMS and Email.
To read more on Moneris’ Terms and Conditions, please click here.
To read more on TechVisions’ Conditions of Use, please click here.