- Ultra HD Wireless Transmission:Stream HD movies,video games,and presentations from your laptop,PC,Mac,smartphone, camera,and more to your HDTV,projector,or monitor with the HDMI wireless adapter. Enjoy ultra HD output at 1080P/60Hz, delivering crystal-clear and lifelike images on a screen.The wireless HDMI adapter also support 4K video signal decoding with a 1080P/60Hz output.
- Plug & Play Convenience: The wireless HDMI adapter comes pre-paired for effortless plug-and-play functionality. No drivers or software are required, and there’s no need for Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity. Say goodbye to messy cables and save time while keeping your office or room tidy. The HDMI wireless display adapter allows you to duplicate your screen or extend it to different displays. Please ensure that the USB-C port supports data transfer, video, and charging functions.
- Wireless Transmission up to 165ft/50m: The dual antenna design and 2.4/5GHz transmission protocol ensure a stronger and more stable signal. This wireless display adapter extends 1080P Full HD HDMI signals through a point-to-point connection between the transmitter and receiver. With the HDMI wireless transmitter, you can transmit and extend audio/video signals within a clear range of up to 165 feet (50 meters), eliminating the need for additional long HDMI cables.
- Wide Compatibility: Lightweight and portable, this wireless video transmitter is suitable for outdoor business presentations and perfect for offices, meetings, projections, and entertainment purposes. It can be directly used with HDMI ports or HDMI converters. The wireless HDMI converter is compatible with most devices that support USB-C port HDMI output, such as laptop, PC, smartphone, Blu-ray player,camera,DVD player, DSLR camera, set-top boxes, tablets, and more.
- Kindly reminder: Please read the manual of the Wireless HDMI Kit carefully before use. When working through walls or floors, the signal distance is reduced to 32FT/10m. The HDMI version requires an external 5V-1A power supply to power the device for reception. If no power supply is available, plug the transmitter power into an adapter or micro power port (5V/2A). If the receiver is not connected with a charger, signal interruption may occur at low battery levels.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.