With it’s unique integrated diplexer for UHF and VHF reliability, this antenna is ideal for suburban area installations challenged with receiving signals through heavy foliage or roofing materials in your attic.
60+ Mile Range
The ClearStream™ 2V antenna offers the power and efficiency normally found in antennas up to 10 times its size. It utilizes the patented ClearStream™Tapered Loop Technology, which delivers the first new and superior antenna design. This advanced technology allows the ClearStream™ line of antennas to be smaller and more powerful across today’s DTV spectrum. In a compact 20″ x 12″ (35″ with raised dipoles for VHF signal reception) form, the ClearStream™ 2V is the first broad spectrum antenna without the performance compromises typically seen in outdated designs of legacy antennas. The ClearStream™ 2V comes with a heavy duty u-bolt, mounting clamp, and hardware (J-mount and coaxial cable sold separately).
Antenna’s direct C2V Antenna and Installation Guide (mast, mounting hardware, amplifier and coax cable not included)
- VHF 174 – 216 MHz (Channels 7-13)
- UHF 470 – 806 MHz (Channels 14-69)
- Max gain: 10.4 dBi UHF;3.1dBi VHF
- Range 50+ Miles
- Impedance: 75 Ohm output F connection
- New engineering for current UHF/VHF DTV frequencies
- Consistent gain through the entire UHF/VHF DTV channel spectrum
- Great for indoor, outdoor and attic use
- Dimensions: 20″L x 35.5″W x 6.5″D
1 year limited hardware manufacturer’s warranty.