The Channel Master CM 3671 R is an outdoor TV antenna with a high gain and extended range that receives UHF, VHF, FM, and HD signals. This antenna will pick up accessible local channels 2 through 69 and has a signal range of 100 miles. The CM 3671R is ideal for those who live in locations with poor service and need a high-gain TV antenna. Any crystal clear HD signals being broadcast in your region will be picked up by an HD television.
The Channel Master Crossfire CM-3671 is built for the furthest reaches of the fringe; if you live in a location where the signal for a certain tower is poor, the Channel Master Crossfire is for you.
The Crossfire series of TV antennas have excellent gain over the whole bandwidth, making it the antenna of choice in locations with poor service. VHF/FM and U/V/FM variants are available for the Crossfire. This antenna is excellent for receiving OTA HDTV in deep fringe regions with a poor signal:
- Even under significant ice loads, the bigger CROSSFIRE’s double boom truss structure maintains components in line and avoids antenna drooping.
- The double boom is reinforced with high-strength truss boom braces, which prevent structural deformation.
- High-wind stability is provided by spun boom ends, which eliminate wind whistling.
- For years of outstanding reception, use an all-aluminum phasing crossover harness.
- For increased UHF gain, use drop wing directors, a corner reflector, and folded UHF dipoles.
- Insulating spacers maintain all parts operating in perfect harmony and avoid shorting.
- Long elements have reinforced element sleeves for increased strength at the most stressed places.
- For further strength, rear parts are made of heavy-duty steel.
ABS insulators with a long life span provide support even in hurricane-force gusts.
- Hardware for attachment to a mast is included, as well as a 75-ohm transformer for coax connection.