Voltage converters also known as voltage transformers are devices that convert foreign electricity to power devices from different parts of the world. A step down voltage converter is a 220-240V to 110-120V converter. A step up converter is 110-120V to 220-240V converter. Our 2-way converters are voltage transformers that can do both depending on the input selection in the rear of the converter.
- Input Selection in the rear of the converter
- Outlets for output in the front for each voltage – 110V & 220V
- Single phase Dual Step Up or Step Down functionality
- Power Switch
- LED Indicator for Power Source
- Durable industrial type cord
- Ventilated design for continuous use
- Fuse protected – Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
- Step up/ step down voltage convertor.
- Extra European (round pin) to North American adapter.
- Two extra fuses.
- Operation instructions.
Note: Voltage converters are not recommended for heat producing appliances such as heaters. To ensure safety and protection of equipment, please use a voltage transformer that is rated at double (2x) the wattage of the device(s) you will be using. For example, if you have a machine that draws 100 W, use a transformer that is 200 .These transformers are export use only.