Step Up Voltage Converter >> A voltage converter, also referred to as a voltage transformer, is a device that converts external electricity into power for various devices all over the globe. A step-down voltage converter is a converter that converts 220-240V to 110-120V. A step-up converter converts 110-120V to 220-240V. Our 2-way converters are voltage transformers that may operate in either direction based on the input option at the converter’s back.
- Input Selection in the rear of the converter
- Outlets for output in the front for each voltage – 110V & 220V
- Single phase Dual Step Up or Step Down functionality
- Power Switch
- LED Indicator for Power Source
- Durable industrial type cord
- Ventilated design for continuous use
- Fuse protected – Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
- Step up/ step down voltage converter.
- Extra European (round pin) to North American adapter.
- Two extra fuses.
- Operation instructions.
Note: Heat-producing equipment, such as heaters, should not use voltage converters. Please utilize a voltage transformer rated at twice (2x) the wattage of the device(s) you will be utilizing to guarantee equipment safety and protection. For example, if your equipment consumes 100 watts, use a 200-watt transformer. These transformers are exclusively for export.