Channel Master Cm-9521hd Antenna Rotator System is a simple, all-in-one system that allows an interior control box and a hand-held remote control to rotate an outside antenna. The interior control device contains internal memory, allowing the user to automatically adjust an antenna to up to 69 pre-programmed locations. The Channel Master Rotator System is especially beneficial for individuals who only have one outside antenna but may receive signals from towers in several directions. The Channel Master Rotator System is popular among ham radio operators and amateurs for a variety of tasks requiring remote rotation, in addition to TV antenna usage. The motor and control unit are linked by a three-conductor cable that runs from the indoor control unit to the outside drive unit, carrying the electrical power and control signals.
The Channel Master CM-9521HD Rotator System uses an electronic control box and control unit to enable for straightforward TV antenna deployment from a distance, and it can accommodate masts up to 2″ in diameter.
- Housing is made of one piece of cast aluminum.
- Rotator motor with a lot of torque
- Brake pads were tested in the wind.
- Powder coat paint finish is long-lasting.
- System for cutting precision gears
- Steel thrust bearings built-in
- Wire connections are made using a simple push tab.
- The rotator is powered by a control unit that runs on 117 V, 60 Hz.
- Non-volatile memory (NVM) — Stores data in the event of a power outage.
- Precision position precision is ensured by automatic synchronization.
- Control of directional access through a TV channel number or a digital compass position
- The unobtrusive control device complements any decor.
- Remote control infrared
- Most universal remote controllers are compatible.
What is included in the package?
Control unit for the drive unit (rotator wire not included)
Adapter for power
Control from afar
Hardware is covered by a one-year manufacturer’s guarantee.